Need a Night Out?
FUN FRIDAY NIGHTS
The Friday night lights are on at the Y! We have lots of activities for your family and your kids on Friday nights. Check it out:
Kids Night Out (age 3-12)
Need a night out? Drop off the kids for three hours of fun from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Kids will enjoy dinner and entertainment by trained staff. Gymnastics, Ninja obstacle courses, holiday crafts, glow stick dance parties, bounce houses and more. Kids must be pre-registered by the Thursday prior. Fall 2019 dates are October 25, November 22 and December 13. Call the Welcome Center to learn more.
Girls Only – Gymnastics Lock-Ins (5 Yrs & Up)
The best sleepover you will ever find! We will have activities, pizza, snacks, games and LOTS of gymnastics! Make sure to pack your sleeping bag so we can all camp out on the gymnastics floor!
- Registration in classes at the YMCA is not necessary.
- Must register by the end of day on Thursday prior to Lock-In.
- Waiver Required: click Here for form.
Popcorn and Movie Nights (3 – 10 Yrs)
Drop off the kids and enjoy and evening out! Your child will enjoy dinner, crafts, games, popcorn and a movie under the supervision of our dedicated and trained staff.
- Must register by the end of day on Thursday prior to Popcorn and Movie Night.
- Children must be potty trained.