Join Our Team
JOIN THE TRI-CITIES FAMILY YMCA TEAM
Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference in the life of a child, assist in strengthening families, and improve life in your community? Then look no further, the Tri-Cities Family YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and has something for everyone! We offer full-time, part-time and seasonal employment opportunities in a wide variety of areas such as: Member Services, Child Care/Education, Youth Sports and Aquatics.
Employee Total Rewards Include:
- Free Individual Membership
- Program Discounts
- Generous Retirement Plan
- Positive work environment/team atmosphere
Now hiring for the following positions:
Click HERE to download an employment application.
Learning Tree Assistant Preschool Program Director
The Tri-Cities Family YMCA is seeking qualified candidates for an Assistant Preschool Program Director:
- Assist with the day-to day operation of the Learning Tree Preschool Program
- Provide face-to-face leadership in programming
- Familiarity and compliance with all licensing rules and regulations for child care centers.
Learning Tree Preschool – Lead Teacher, Tri-Cities Family YMCA Location
Learning Tree Preschool is seeking dedicated and qualified candidates for the role of Lead Teacher for our preschool program located at the Tri-Cities Family YMCA.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, child development, or a child-related field OR high school diploma and 18+ credits in early childhood education, child development, or a child-related field or equivalent hours of experience.
- Prior classroom experience preferred.
- Compliant with all licensing qualifications.
Learning Tree Preschool – Associate Teacher, Tri-Cities Family YMCA Location
Learning Tree Preschool is seeking dedicated and qualified candidates for the role of Associate Teacher for our preschool program located at the Tri-Cities Family YMCA.
- Works cooperatively with the lead teacher in all areas of planning and assessment.
- Provides the lead teacher support and assistance in development and execution of lesson plans and curriculum.
- Assists lead teacher in leading age appropriate activities.
The Tri-Cities Family YMCA is seeking part-time, weekend Building Monitors:
- Primary management control over all aspects of the Tri-Cities Family YMCA operations.
- Focus on building safety and security functions and building maintenance/custodial functions during open building hours.
- Maintains a friendly and visible presence in the building, assisting guests, members and the general public.
Welcome Center Associate
The Tri-Cities Family YMCA is looking for outgoing, friendly, reliable, individuals to join our Welcome Center team!
- Must relate well to people, be very outgoing and energetic.
- Responsibilities include greeting members, registering individuals for classes, giving tours, signing up new members and other duties as assigned.
- Part-time hours - flexible scheduling available. Early morning, afternoon, weekend and evening shifts needed.
Sports Coaches- For All Ages
We’re looking for energetic individuals who have a passion for sports and kids. No experience necessary – we will train you! Instruct a variety of classes including Ninja, Parent Tot and Gymnastics, incorporating building strength, increasing flexibility and improving coordination in developmentally appropriate ways using a variety of mats, structures and equipment.
- Shifts available all times and days.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 4 hours per week or 2 shifts.
Gymnastics Team Coach
The Tri-Cities Family YMCA is hiring in our growing gymnastics department!
- Experience with kids and gymnastics is a must!
- We are looking for individuals with past/current gymnastics, tumbling, cheerleading or dance experience.
- Must be available to work evenings year-round with weekend availability during meet season (October-March).
Read full job description here. If this sounds like a position you are interested in, please submit an application, along with a cover letter and resume, to Sally Kulikamp, Business Office and HR Manager.
Childcare Services Staff
- Qualified applicants should have current CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogen certifications.
- Applicants should also have the ability to provide a quality experience to children and parents that focuses on the YMCA values of honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring. Successful candidates will responsibly supervise, nurture, and care for children from ages 3 months to 10 years old. They will welcome children each day, perform crafts and activities, and maintain a healthy and safe setting where all children can thrive.
- Part-time hours - flexible scheduling available. Afternoons, weekends and evenings required.
Lifeguards & Swim Instructors
We are currently looking to hire part-time lifeguards and swim instructors.
- Lifeguard certification is required. Swim instructors must be CPR/First Aid certified and show proof prior to hire.
- Looking for instructors who have swim experience and enjoy working with children.
- For lifeguarding, there are morning, afternoon, and evening shift options: 5:15 am - 9:00 am, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm, and 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
Please submit an application with a cover letter and your resume to Sally Kulikamp, Business Office & HR Manager.
Food Service Assistant
The Tri-Cities Family YMCA is seeking qualified candidates for a part time Food Service Assistant position:
- Provide a safe, healthy, and active environment for children in the program.
- Assist in ordering, prepping, portioning and delivery of snacks and dinners
- Assist in serving meals and providing a healthy activity.
Read full job description here. If this sounds like a position you are interested in, please submit an application, along with a cover letter and resume, to Sally Kulikamp, Business Office & HR Manager.