Kick Off to Summer Run
Enthusiastic volunteers needed to help make our race event a success! Responsibilities include setting up signage on the race route, setting up refreshment tables, helping with registration, passing out t-shirts and water, and cheering on the course! If you would like to volunteer, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kick-Off to Summer Run
Presented by: Klever Innovations
For over 30 years, the Tri-Cities Family YMCA has hosted two exceptional run events in the beautiful community of Grand Haven. Our runs feature challenging courses, varied terrain and offer the beautiful scenery of Lake Michigan. All of the proceeds from the race events benefit youth and family programs at the Tri-Cities Family YMCA.
Tri-Cities Family YMCA invites you to Kick-off your summer! There is something for everyone from the avid racer to the occasional walker, with our certified 5K Run, the 1 Mile Family Fun Run/Walk (be sure to bring your wagon or stroller) and the Tot Trot obstacle course for ages 3-6. All ages are welcome to participate, so bring your mom, dad, grandma and grandpa. Join us for our annual family event as we promote healthy lifestyles in the Tri-Cities area.
Saturday, May 27, 2017
- 8:30am – 5K Run / walk
- 9:15am – 1 Mile Family Fun Run Walk
- 9:30am – Tot Trot Obstacle course
- Awards ceremony following race
- $30 thru May 24th / $35 after May 24th – Individual 5K
- $65 – Family of up to 4 5K ends May 24th
- $5 – 1 Mile Fun Run / no t-shirt
- $13 – 1 Mile Fun Run with t-shirt
- FREE – Tot Trot (ages 3-6)
Packet Pick Up and Late Registration
Friday, May 26 from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm and Saturday, May 27, beginning at 7:00 am to 8:15 am at the Tri-Cities Family YMCA
Race Course Maps & Training
- Click to view the course map for the 5K and the 1 Mile.
- Couch to 5K Walk in 9 Weeks
- Run a 5K in 9 Weeks