A new Y Tri Club will be open to members and nonmembers of all skill levels and provide an opportunity for current and aspiring triathletes to:
- Share resources, gain support and inspire one another
- Research and give presentations on topics that interest them
- Train together in the pool, Cardio Theater and weight room
- Learn and try strength training for running, biking and swimming
- Hear from guest speakers and watch videos together on the Y’s big screen
- Share tips on fueling and try recipes in the Y kitchen
- Attend fitness classes together, explore membership and race discounts and more!
See the club flyer for details and join us to learn more about this fun way to get in shape.
Introductory Planning Meeting – Join us to plan future meeting times, dates and formats.
Date: Thursday, February 9
Time: 7:15 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Tri-Cities Family YMCA Multipurpose Room