We are reopening in a way that prioritizes the health and well-being of our staff, members and the community. To ensure the highest standards of safety are maintained, we are reopening in phases. Below are elements of Phase 1. Phases are not time limited and changes will be communicated as they become available.
Watch our Welcome Back video to better understand how the Y will be a bit different but still great when you return!
Visiting the Y – What to know and do before you arrive!
Pre-screen for symptoms of COVID-19. If you have any of the symptoms or have been exposed to someone who does, please stay home.
Be sure to scan your membership card when you come and go from the facility.
Members must wear masks at all times and maintain a 6-ft. distance from other members.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Thursday: 5:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Friday: 5:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 12:30 PM Sunday: Closed
Lap Swim MON-FRI: 6:30 AM – 1:00 PM, SAT: 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
AVAILABLE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Weight Room and Cardio Theater
- Group Exercise Classes – Many indoor, virtual and outdoor classes offered. See schedule here.
- Open Gym – 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM M-F, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Sat. Click here for safety requirements.
- Personal Fitness Training – Contact Brandy Fisher to schedule your sessions.
- Kids’ World – 8:45 AM – 12:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
- THRIVE AT THE Y – School-aged childcare that includes academic support, outdoor recreation and healthy snacks. Click here for details.
- Licensed Child Care – Fully operational with safety measures in place. Contact Brianna Moynihan for more information.
- Swim Lessons: 7-week sessions available. Register here.
- Waterworks Classes: resume the first Wednesday in Oct! Reservations required. Call the Welcome Center to reserve a spot.
- Lap Swim Mon-Fri 6:30 AM – 1:00 PM, Saturday 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- ACE Place
- Whirlpool and Sauna
- Open Swim
- Noon Basketball, Pickleball and Racquetball
- Pedaling for Parkinson’s
- Guest Passes and National Reciprocity
- Services: towel service, vending machines, drinking fountains, youth events like Kids’ Night Out, in-person registration.
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
- By Executive Order, staff and members are required to wear masks at all times.
- Staff are trained in new policies and procedures to ensure maintenance of the highest standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Youth under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Stairwells and weight room track are one-way.
- Equipment is spaced or restricted to maintain distancing.
- Staff and members are required to maintain a 6-ft. distance at all times.
- New signage is posted throughout the Y to ensure staff, members and guests follow CDC and state-recommended guidelines for staying healthy.
- Only members and staff will be allowed to enter the Y. No guest passes will be issued and nationwide reciprocity will not be honored.
INCREASED CLEANING EFFORTS
- Our building is deep cleaned and all surfaces are being sanitized using a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- In addition to our regular nightly cleaning, our cleaning contractor will be sanitizing all surfaces, every evening.
- Staff and volunteers will be wiping down equipment and all surfaces regularly with a hospital-grade disinfectant which kills the coronavirus.
- Spray bottles of disinfectant will be placed throughout the Y so staff and members can spray surfaces and equipment before and after use.