Guest Pass Policy
Tri-Cities Family YMCA is a membership organization and our first priority is to serve our members who have made a commitment to the YMCA by joining. The purpose behind our guest policy is to: enhance service to current members who are encouraging a friend to join; and to make reasonable accommodations for out-of-town family and visitors.
Guests of Current YMCA Members
All Current YMCA Members are allowed 3 guests per year. Guest names are now recorded for each member at the Welcome Center. After the 3 guest visits, additional guests are required to pay the Guest Rate Fee.
Complimentary Guest Pass
Complimentary Guest Passes are only for those who have a serious interest in joining the YMCA, but would first like to sample the facilities. We invite guests to receive a tour, during which a complimentary guest pass would be provided.
Guest Rates Fees
|Youth: 0-17 yrs||$5|
If a membership is purchased within 30 days of purchasing a guest pass, that money will be credited towards your new membership.
- Guest must be accompanied by the YMCA member during their visit
- Anyone caught sneaking a guest in will have their membership revoked
- Member is responsible for the behavior of their guests
- Guest must provide valid photo identification (driver’s license or school I.D.).
- Guest must register at the Welcome Center and sign the Guest Waiver for using the facility.
- Youth Guests (ages 9 & under) must have an adult (age 16 or older) remain at the YMCA with the youth guest at all times, provide their signature with the Guest Waiver and pay the required Guest Rate Fee (if applicable)
- Guests must adhere to all YMCA policies and usage guidelines